Powder Coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free flowing, dry powder. Typically applied electrostatically and cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a skin. A superior durability that is 10 times tougher than conventional paint and produces a much thicker coating without running or sagging. Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings. It also emits zero to near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
High-volume powder coat processing includes:
- ITW Gema Powder Coat System
- 16 Automatic & 2 manual guns
- Pre touch-up system for better uniformity and part coverage
- Up to 255 preset application programs to ensure accurate application to spec
- In-line six stage phosphate pretreatment system with de-ionized final rinse
- In-line drying and cure ovens
- In-house burn-off oven for quick and efficient rack cleaning
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
SIZE: Vertical 84", Horizontal 168", Depth 36"
COATING: we have extensive experience with all coating chemistries to meet all of our customer’s needs.
SUBSTRATES: steel, aluminum extrusion, aluminum die-cast, galvanized steel, and other metals